Cars for Sale
With The AutoExperts, it’s one and done when it comes to a used car.
How to buy a car at The Auto Experts in 4 easy steps?
1. Choose your dream vehicle:With over half a million dealer-sold used cars available online right now, the car search engine has the most extensive collection of second-hand cars for UK residents only. Just use CarSnip’s car-buying tool, and select your preferred make and model. It is a comprehensive used car tool where you can shortlist your dream car by price, body style, colour, engine size, mileage, and other factors. We list used, nearly new and pre-registered models available at an affordable price.
2. Get in Touch with a Dealer:
Our partner Carsnip connects you with the top-rated, trusted, and approved dealers from the United Kingdom. Select the dealer and the offer most suitable to you depending on cost, location and dealer ratings given by other Carsnip buyers.
All vehicle dealers would offer their best price upfront, which means you do not have to bargain and be surprised by hidden fees. Our motto is to save buyer’s thousands of pounds on their purchase.
3. Select A Finance option
Not everyone has the cash to buy any car, and we are familiar with this very well. That’s why we offer different finance options to buy used cars you desire. For this purpose, we have partnered with Oodle that allows you to buy a car on finance.
There are two ways you can apply for finance before you buy any used cars in the UK:
- First, search for the vehicle you like and then apply for finance. We partner with most motor dealers and finance brokers in the United Kingdom, including CarSnip, so you will not have trouble securing the loan.
- The second option is to get the finance first according to your budget and then start the vehicle search.
Remember, Oodle’s main financing option is Hire purchase (HP). The zero-deposit car finance is also accessible.
4. Collect your car
Once you’ve selected your preferred vehicle, you can ask the dealer any questions or confusion you may have. Call them and visit them to check the car and even test-drive it. Once you decide to buy a car online, you can collect the car yourself or ask the dealer to deliver it to your door.
Why Buy A Car Through The Auto Experts?
There are four standard options to finance your car in the UK. The best financial decision would depend on your circumstances. Choose from below:
- Hire Purchase (HP): You deposit a certain amount upfront, and the rest you can pay in monthly installments.
- Personal Contract Purchase (PCP): You pay agreed monthly installments and, in the end, can own the vehicle or swap it for a newer model.
- Lease (Personal Contract Hire): It is the same as the PCP except that you cannot buy the automobile at the end of the lease.
- Personal Loan (PL): You take a personal loan from a bank or any financial institution to pay for the used car.
You could enjoy multiple benefits; some of them include:
- The dealers may offer you a used car history report for free.
- You may be able to enjoy tax benefits.
- You may get a car warranty.
- You can generally receive financing options.
While you may not need to present many documents while you buy a second-hand car, you do require some crucial paperwork to drive the vehicle home. These comprise of:
- Driving licence
- Insurance policy
- Road tax
- Payment document
Meet Our Partner, CarSnip
Our partner Carsnip does not only offer you the most extensive used car search database, but it is also unique in its service to make your car buying process a breeze. While we take care of the vehicle history check and car finance, we display thousands of cars of all makes and models in the United Kingdom.
Not impressed? Let’s see how we are unique from others.
The used car search engine connects you directly with the sellers, who are basically car dealers selling high-quality cars. As you take out the middleman, you liberate yourself from misinformation and confusion. It allows you to bargain and buy a new car at a price suitable to you.
How it works?
Don’t know what car I should buy? No worries! You do not have to tell which make and model you need or the location. Simply tell us your price range, colour preference, body style, or fuel type, and we will present you all the cheap second-hand cars in our database matching your criteria.
Please note that Carsnip Ltd is a commercial associate of The Auto Experts. When you click on a vehicle advertised on The Auto Experts, we may get a small amount from Carsnip. We do not accept any commission or cut for any car you may consequently buy via Carsnip’s platform.