Who Can Contribute A Guest Post?
The Auto Experts has opened a gate for content contributors. It would be best if you were related to the automotive industry to contribute a guest post on our website. To feature on our blog,
Read the Blog Contributor guidelines carefully.
Topics are welcome:
- UK Automobile News
- Cars and other automobiles maintenance
- News from DVLA and citizens advice
Guest Posting Guidelines
- Content should be a minimum of 800 words and more informative.
- Avoid copying ideas from other resources on the web and scrapping data from PLR articles.
- Content should be well written, engaging and 100% relevant, with zero grammatical mistakes as well as unique and Copyscape free.
- Posts can have a maximum of two links for the entire content.
- Don’t make essays. Ignore lengthy paragraphs and make short paragraphs that contain only 3 to 4 lines in each.
- Don’t use other copyright images. Make use of free image sites like Pexels or Freepik.
- We have 100% rights to optimize and rearrange the content as per the industry standard.
*Strictly no brand name or keyword should be in anchor text.
Please, do not pitch:
- Topics that have already have been covered on our blog before.
- Anything that is too much promotional about a particular brand or Product.
- Superficial “best cars” type of listicles – if you want to write such an article, make sure you review min. 100 Vehicles and add lots of details about the element and specifications of a car.
What Will You Get?
- We will share your post on our Social Media channels.
- We will publish your post within 24 hours.
- Links are “no follow”.
Get approval for topics before starting to write.
Feel free to contact us with your thoughts about the sponsored post on our website blog. We will get back to you as soon as possible.